Thread: R31 shipstats
View Single Post
Unread 8 Apr 2009, 08:57   #173
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R31 shipstats

Any chance of getting the mantis changed? In my experience the mantis is not built when it is bs class targeting cr/bs so at the moment it is simply there as a token normal ship, I thought you were an advocate of cat having decent normal ships? It needs to have a decent initiative so it will fire before some things. The alternative is to make it a Fr class as it is then decent as an alliance defence ship, I do remember locust's being built when they were fr targeting cr/bs, but that may be because they were just about the best fr/de ship for dealing with wyverns.

round 29:Locust Frigate Cr/Bs Norm init:6 guns:1 armour:18 damage15 e/r73 M110 C123 E110 A/C524 D/C437 Cath
I dont think it should have such good initiative tho (as 6 would be better than all non emp fr/de class ships targeting cr/bs )

Otterly an Otter.

Last edited by booji; 8 Apr 2009 at 09:17.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote