View Single Post
Unread 7 Mar 2011, 22:12   #41
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Jagex Introduction / Q&A

I think some of the more experienced players genuinely want serious change to the game. I certainly do, at least. There's no point carrying on with the game as it is. Every way of possibly winning has been explored, pretty much and we've seen so many fantastic achievements that I'm not sure they can ever be topped.

What is needed for someone to start from scratch to create a new game that would be different, but that the new playerbase might like, or might not like while most importantly having universal appeal. As Spinner says, we have lacked owners with the real balls to take the game to its full potential and for someone to have a vision, consult, make their own decision and go with it whatever.

I've been on the winning side too many times to remember and played at every level and there's just no interest in being motivated to play. Being motivated to play and having a planet are two different things for me, you understand. Fact is you'll never have a good game of planetarion without the players and for that, the game has to change, radically. In fact I'd probably say you need at least 30,000 players to have a game worth playing.