View Single Post
Unread 6 Oct 2014, 06:35   #344
Raven

Raven has a spectacular aura aboutRaven has a spectacular aura about
Re: R58 gossip thread! bringing it to the level 10!

Yeah, it certainly worked out well for you. I watched you bleed roids all round. Fact is, last round I DCD a lot. I was also going for gal win, as were you. When your crew kind of failed and you gave up going for rank, you then started to bitch about me leeching for arma, mark and myself. At a time when bf were losing mega roids, we held ours. I was also number one on the def priority list - your invention. I DCD for a lot of others in black flag, often with little or no support from you Clouds. You asked me to be a DC officer and you promised to DC the whole ally. In reality, you wanted me to do the bulk of the work and as usuall you burt out eatly. You often grounded the alliance to defend your gal and when I started winning the def priority race, you emod and said I was cheating. I never hid the fact I wad going for gal win and we had 3 bf members in that gal. To top it all off, you didn't even have the gumption to tell me I was kicked. That my friend, is what we call a dog. Call it emo if you like, but you are just over simplifying to further your argument. I feel if someone does the work, asking for help/more from ally members only helps the fostering of teamwork.
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote