View Single Post
Unread 8 Jun 2014, 08:43   #25
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: R57 gossip thread

Indeed, kaiba talks sense.

If it is true there are four clear options.

1) Go after Ult hard. The risk being you roid them fast and then have to switch and end up with a dangerous ult with big fleets and no roids.

2) Go after BF hard. You end up with same scenario as #1. Both 1 and 2 will ensure BF/Ult work together for rest of round.

3) My favourite, split into 2 teams. One team hit Ult, one team hit BF and keep doing so. They will get roided slower but it will pin them down and they will slowly but surely get overtaken. This is a tactic I have used a few times since R1 when dealing with multiple enemies, as long as the person organising it does it properly (and keeps all the info of which alliances are hitting who, on his hard drive and nowehere else, can be very effective, but it us also time consuming).

4) Count BF and ULT as one target, put up joint targetting and let alliances all pick from the same spreadsheet.

That said, that above is only if this is a true long-term deal. I think my KIA must be wrong, it is telling me it is only tick 200 and people are still random gal raiding
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote