View Single Post
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 10:48   #6
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Golf Story I'm Actually Interested In

I'll be impressed when he gets a hole in one :P

It says the ball is a foam/rubber compound but I would expect it to burn up in the atmosphere before it ever had chance to touch the ground.

On unrelated news, I don't mean to hijack the thread but I thought it was too trivial to start a thread of it's own. I noticed this link on the same news site relating to a Russian spy that thought he had been poisoned. I'm out of touch with the world but does this sort of thing really happen? sounds too much like a plot out of James Bond, I thought we were in an era that was past this sort of cloak and dagger stuff.