View Single Post
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 18:23   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Job, what do you do?

While I have friends / loved ones I never seriously worry about losing everything. There are at least 20-30 people I could turn to if I lost my home & job. Also, unless the economy turned drastically worse, I think as a reasonably educated/healthy male in his twenties there will often be work available for people like me. Even if it was cleaning toilets or whatnot, I'm not particularly proud.

I currently work in housing (which is a pretty solid area of work in the UK) so I doubt my firm will go bust any time soon. I could be fired if anyone of about 10 things were discovered by my employers, but I doubt it'll come to that. My job title is Property Information Analyst but basically I just go round solving mysteries, fighting injustices and producing stock condition information about 1960's built local authority housing.

I do a second job for a University which I'm not dependent on so I wouldn't care if I got fired.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote