View Single Post
Unread 6 Aug 2008, 12:18   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Making production last forever without cheating

It's not a bug in the sense of any of the vast number of bugs we've had over the rounds where you actually have to do something utterly bizzare and surreal which you wouldn't think had anything to do with the game at all for it to work. You can work out that this works just by thinking about the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mit
I may not play, but I was asked to help... I made suggestions... nothing happened and now I've had my access removed again. You may forget, but I used to have a LARGE involvement around these parts, so don't rant about those who don't play etc.
What do you mean rant? I was just mocking phil's, and to a far lesser extent, your tendency to get involved in trying to change a game you don't play to conform to certain standards you prefer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
Go ahead JBG, justify why bugs make the game more original, or make people more intelligent. Remember that you need to be intelligent ( or lucky ) to find bugs. its not the case that finding them *makes* you intelligent
It's not a bug if it was intended to be there. I wasn't saying it makes people more intelligent, although the processes of lateral thinking involved would probably broaden your grasp of such a fair bit. Rather I was pointing out it rewards thinking logically about the game.