View Single Post
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 08:49   #37
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: World of Warcraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
Skill? No. Gamplay? No. Graphics? Very possibly, because you need all settings at their lowest to get decent FPS.
Runs fine on my computer, and I made this thing a year ago for £300.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
I agree on one point with Boogster which is about the skills. There is no such thing as real, raw skill requirement to do well in a mmorpg. Ofcourse, with some better understanding of the mechanism of your character you will be doing a bit better but talking about pure skills, they're not involved or at least unnescecary in such games.
It depends what you mean by "skill". Of course it's not a twitch based game like UT2K4, but you still have to makle decisions in battle, and especially in PvP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
If there was even a teeny weeny bit of skill involved, I might have been convinced to ignore the awful graphics and boring gameplay and play. There isn't, so I won't.
If you think the gameplay is boring, then this genre really isn't for you. WoW is by far the most varied and interesting MMORPG I've come across. Have you played Morrowind? That's the thing that most springs to mind as a similar game.

Re: The graphics, yeah they don't have a high polygon count. But, like Warcraft III (you know, the game this looks most similar to) it's got an excellent design philosophy and is, at the very least, neat and well put together. Picture of actual gameplay! (I can't remember what settings they are, but they get an average of 60 fps, except when I'm taking photos)
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote