View Single Post
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 19:04   #97
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: World of Warcraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
Even at level 60, I generally open with ambush, and then switch to sword for SS spamming.
Depends on the target you're fighting, really.

If it's a relatively easy mob, you can do Ambush and go for the quick kill, on tougher targets and other players I'd rather do the Cheap Shot stunlock thing. Just worked on a level 42 Hunter that first tried to kill my 37 Rogue, then after I vanished and he couldn't find me, started fighting a level 38 elite mob in the area. Silly, silly, silly. I don't think he actually ever got out of stunlock :P