View Single Post
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 11:54   #86
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: World of Warcraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
Also signed up to Shadow Moon (as djbass), though I've no idea how I'd ever manage to find Mrl or Leshy.
I'm either Nyxlath or Nyxene, MrL will be some variation of *oodleduck

And my level 37 Rogue has just entered STV. So far, I've been ganked in the middle of Grom'Gol twice by a Priest throwing around spells from the Zeppelin Tower, and a rogue doing the gank-vanish thing to avoid the guards. Outside, things are so far a bit safer, but I do not carry the best memories from my first character's trip through STV.