View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 14:24   #42
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: How do you Revise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
That's not a criticism of the "essay", that's you telling a story where the teacher was a moron.
How many teachers do you know who aren't morons?
J/K.

But obviously your kind of "essays" are different than ours. We got rated for presentation as well as contents, which is what I experienced during my final exam of middle school where I had to write an essay for Dutch. I nearly flunked because of that bloody essay, and not because my Dutch was so incredibly bad.

My final report for my graduation only got a 75% too, because the presentation wasn't great. Not a SINGLE remark about the contents. Not ONE. All points were deducted for presentation... headings on a fourth level that were too deep, colours of images that were fked up by the printer, page-numbering thingies, typo's that I missed and a few other things.
Sure, it's a tad different than an essay you write in a few hours, but it shows that people do mind the presentation of a document.