View Single Post
Unread 28 Oct 2013, 13:02   #20
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice
Re: A Ranul Tech Charity

When I opened this thread it was with an expectation that Lunar was announcing a way to donate money to Ranul Tech besides buying credits. That would of been a +1. Let the community help you save the game they love

I donate to 3 charities every month. And two sizeable donations at Christmas to two other charities. As a van man I get lots of furniture I give away. I'm sure I meet any social or moral obligation to put back into the community that I draw from. Money left over in my pocket I would prefer to go to those that provide services or products that keep me entertained at the end of a days graft. I wouldn't support any charity that Ranul asked me to.

Rather, show us some improvements, and i'll throw Ranul Tech some bacon to help with further improvements. The community has discussed previously pooling money to buy PA so why not see if try will put their money where their mouth is to support Ranul Tech?

At least that would be my attitude if I still played. On e something is done to actually make PA a game that is played when ppl are awake, I'll make an account again and send you the bacon
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote