View Single Post
Unread 4 Jun 2007, 10:33   #37
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Festival Wrist Bands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Actually when it comes to being a dick, wearing a band t-shirt in everyday life is roughly on the same level as wearing a football top.
which I don't see as an issue either. Showing support for something you strongly advocate - whether it's Cancer Research, Bloc Party, Dunfermline, Glastonbury, whatever - is a fairly accepted part of human behaviour and doing it by way of a shirt which a) gives money to said cause b)keeps you sheltered from cold and wind doesn't seem a bad way to do it.

At least, that's why I wear band tees/hibs tops. People who's rationalisations go along the lines of 'I wear this Joy Division T-shirt because i like that love has torn us away song and I hear they are popular' obviously win less approval.

Is this a circuitous and flawed argument? Possibly. Oh well.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote