View Single Post
Unread 4 Jun 2007, 09:34   #30
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Festival Wrist Bands

I'm probably the only person in this thread who thinks that Furball has managed to make himself look like a total jackass. Get bent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGoode
Right, so do people wear them while showering or take them off and put them back on again?
For the couple of weeks I had mine on after Leeds I showered with it, they're generally 'crimped' such that you can't make them tighter or looser without cutting them. However, once you get water under there the things have a habit of just undoing anyway.

I used to shower with a watch on until my arm turned green =(