View Single Post
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 18:39   #16
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Reduce the alliance tag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_G View Post
i think tags should be no larger then 50-60 for obvious reasons, whats the point of having maybe 3 competitive allies around? its rediculous
We've been through this so many times but morons like you just don't seem to get it. Ever.

MORE ALLIES AT THE TAG LIMIT DOES NOT LEAD TO MORE COMPETITION/BETTER ROUNDS. In round 16 the tag limit was 60. There were loads of alliances supposedly competing for #1 (Angels, Subh, Daous Dava, Dos and many other complete jokes) but none of them really competed. It was just ND and 1up at war for the #1 place until Ascendancy tagged up. The alliance competition during that round was plain boring.

As someone (I think Lok) keeps pointing out, with loads of alliances competing it will just mean that whoever manages to avoid being hit will win.