Thread: xVx round 31
View Single Post
Unread 29 Apr 2009, 01:55   #29
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: xVx round 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
If you're going to ****ing bitch about it on here and hope someone else does your dirty work for you then yeah I'm perfectly willing to call you a hypocritical ****tard. If you want to just sit back and play your round I'm fine with that too.
sigh. Where did I whine or bitch about anything?
I joined a smal group this round because I didnt have time to setup Omen again for r31 ( exam period! ) and because there were no other good alliances I thought would fight asc. Being in a BG does NOT mean we will not be a part of any fights this round, but atm I dont see a massive need to jump at any given alliance from the getgo either. If we are forced into conflict we will enter the conflict.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote