View Single Post
Unread 14 Dec 2006, 23:16   #100
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Round 20 Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart
I was commenting on how you oversimplified playing in an alliance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart
I think its a good thing. Ppl talk about alliances like its a great group effort and bladda bladda bladda when really its just a HC/DC/Bc team with battlecalcs pointing out a direction for ppl to send their ships.
Do you have any idea how much work it is to run an alliance?

And yes, it definately is a group effort.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote