View Single Post
Unread 14 Dec 2006, 15:36   #52
Thrackan
NewDawn peon

Thrackan is a glorious beacon of lightThrackan is a glorious beacon of lightThrackan is a glorious beacon of lightThrackan is a glorious beacon of lightThrackan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Round 20 Changes

as I said before, you are taking the socializing part out of the game by doing this. also, I'd like to repeat the issue with zik obviously getting a 4 ace hand dealt to them.

ruining xp is going to dissolve reasons to attack in all options except when free roiding or massive ship nicking/killing is concerned. (which will ruin MY fun at least)

making more random galaxies will lead to less social galaxies and ruin at least MY gameplay too

almost forcing me to go zik will ruin the fondness I've had with playing xan

and value playing... especially not my playing style. I've had the most fun desperately trying to XP from eXi the last few weeks r19, WITHOUT crashing!

tbh I had one serious crash all round because I overslept, and the value loss already knocked me back as far as to make me realise crashing makes no sense... I think removing XP from being alliance significant doesn't add to the warning at all, it just means value players are going to bitch on everyone else for playing differently, and XP gamers going mad about being unable to play PA the way they like to (like I'm doing right now)

If this is the way it stays, forget my quids, I'm not playing r20 then... and I'd hate to not play since r19 just brought me back IN again after 9 rounds absence.
Thrackan is offline   Reply With Quote