Thread: Ultores
View Single Post
Unread 14 Feb 2012, 20:00   #122
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Ultores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
All the uni need to do is keep Ult under enough fire so they have to def themselves and limit their attacking capability, and then keep the rest hard on xVx. Should leave enough to give xVx a decent twatting.
LOLLERSKATES!

From what im seeing ingal this first part seems to happen already... yet its kinda failing - you have 3 alliances CT/FANG/DLR lolwaving Ultores targets (guy in my galaxy alone has 350 incomming fleets in 4 days and so far they have taken a whopping 80 roids!!! whilst crashing about 20 mill worthy of salvage)

so where is this xVx twatting??

Its looks like its taking 3 alliances to tie up Ultores and no one else seems to care enough to 'twat' xVx

Whats impressed me most tho i must say is that CT have conducted this attack on Ultores for more than 4 days... very unlike you guys - well done
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote