View Single Post
Unread 7 Sep 2009, 13:39   #130
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Proposal for the creation of the roundly block against Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
not really, i was overexaggerating...but id say i was only overexaggerating ascendancys position to the same extent asc posters were understating ascendancys potential
I'm in an odd position here. I really don't want us to win again. We definitely have the potential to do it. I just don't want us to.

Quote:
with the exception of that 1 exaggeration which youve already replied to a couple of times iirc, basically the rest of the contents of my posts are responding to Gio2k's bizarre ideas that ascendancy are an alliance without intention or ability to win the round
I don't understand what you're saying here, but ok, I'm sure you're right.

Quote:
apprime on paper do indeed seem to be the strongest ally on paper at this time of the round, but be wary of ascendancy and their ability to jump out of the shadows and burst into the lead is the jist of my feelings
Also beware of our ability to jump out of the shadows and burst into your mother.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote