View Single Post
Unread 7 Sep 2009, 11:25   #118
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Proposal for the creation of the roundly block against Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
But only if Asc leaves the block, joins the other side, thereby leaving the block/App to drag deach other down, while Asc sits off to the side and gets hugely fat/unhittable, right?
While arguing with hanzi and fuzzy is like arguing with someone who can under nor circumstances possibly acknowledge you're right arguing with you is like arguing with a goat. A goat with severe dementia. I'll open the floor up again, what, precisely, is your idea for how the round should go? Hanzi wasn't exactly able to provide me with a clear picture, so maybe you can do better!