Thread: MM
View Single Post
Unread 3 May 2004, 01:17   #13
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Mm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I'm wondering if this isn't going to actually be just a cleverly disguised front organisation for some sort of bizzare bisexual pagan death cult.
I hadn't thought about that.

We could call the party SAM - Suck A Mate.

It would encourage friends giving each other blow jobs, thus relieving stress upon wives all over who don't like doing it whilst still allowing men to get the pleasures of oral secks.

On a more serious note, I think it would work. I'm very persuasive when I want to be and I have some good idea's.

Either that or we get local media coverage and TV interviews and stuff, so we become locally well known and can use it as a pulling tool whilst out and about. But still, it could be a money making venture - which we would of course then filter back into the community in the form of donations to volunteer organisations.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote