View Single Post
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 13:36   #39
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
It depends what people want their mobile phone FOR.

Previously, it was all being able to talk from anywhere, but now it's being able to talk EVERYWHERE.

Although there's still the lack of infrastructure, and remember the government target about getting people on broadband?

The government don't.
heh, that is part of the reason I think wireless networking would be better. most people aren't going to check their email while walking down the stre....*steps in front of a bus*
so generally the 3G is useless. however if places like cafes became little hubs, then it would be much better since people could sit down and check stuff...

but yeap, the infrastructure of course is an issue. the Government say much and do little. I think the telecoms companies should have just been forced to do it, they have enough money.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote