View Single Post
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 21:56   #9
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: [Premiership] Rovers a shitty team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
Arsenal had 2 players booked for kicking the ball away, Savage gos in knee high and doesnt even get a talking to. I know you're a fan, and of course you'll stick by your club, but try and post a little less bollocks next time please.
Admittedly everything i have said is from 1 view at normal speed from the stand, apart from the Todd incident which i saw on the big screen but it was a dark picture at the far end of the ground. Wenger says its debateable whether he meant it though so i think i'll stick by my original thought on that one. I cant be arsed staying up to watch the highlights tonight if they are on because i was up at 5 this morning for the ridiculous treck down to Cardiff.

Anyway, i'm generally pretty fair when i watch games. You'll find a hell of a lot of supporters that are more biased than me. I'm normally quite happy to hold my hand up and admit when we have been outplayed or one of our players should have been sent off etc. Maybe its the alcohol or maybe its the lack of sleep but I honestly cant see what the problem is. Yeah we might have gone in slightly late with a couple of challenges, but these things happen in all games, its up to the ref to hand out yellow cards for that. We arent a dirty team, we just try not to give quality players time on the ball. You cant seriously expect us to get the ball down on the floor and pass it around like Arsenal when we've got players like Mokoena and Flitcroft in the heart of our midfield. We play to our strengths, and our strength is out competeing the opposition. We'll go into 50/50s and come out with the ball, hell we'll go into 30/70s and come out with the ball, is that wrong? Should we stand back and let Viera stride through to set up someone else for a goal? If so i apologise on behalf of my team for not allowing Arsenal to beat us 10-0! Its probably a long time since most Arsenal fans remember supporting a side in a relegation battle so you've probably forgotten that style goes out of the window.

At least when you play United they are happy to take what they dish out most of the time.