View Single Post
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 09:48   #21
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Potential York Meet?

I'm going up to York with the gf and possibly some mates during my Feb half term. Not sure when it is though, or where I'm staying (have cousins there you see, one of them who used to play PA and pia). All I know is it definitely isn't on a Saturday as I work then.

But I'm sure as hell up for it if I can make it.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote