View Single Post
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 00:20   #1
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Potential York Meet?

following on from a comment on CH, and a couple of converstations in #planetarion, we could have a fairly succesful meet *sometime* in february or march. I'm not sure about sleeping room, as you could probably get about 6 people in my room at a squeeze and maybe another couple in the hall, and NB3 could take some.
Basically, myself, NB3 and mist live in York, Marv lives in Leeds, Kloopy is coming up one weekend in February (18th/19th?) and Smudge has said he's interested in coming up at some point.
Wondered who else was up for some sort of general meet or something?