View Single Post
Unread 18 Jul 2015, 14:33   #369
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: Second half of the round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I figure Ultores would've done a little better. My guess would be -5% a night, to our -8%.
We were rank 4 on score and rank 8 on avg roids at the time with all 3 allies above us being sagnificantly fatter. Grounding might have slowed things down, but it would also mean that ct/bf/asc/bows would hit us over a longer period of time, and in the end we'd have less time to bounce. So i'd suspect it would have been more like -5% per night for 11 days vs. -8% for 7 days, leaving us just as skinny, only with less time left. We would not stop bf/ct/asc from all finishing above us if we grounded and deffed, since you'd steadily increase your lead on us with only nd/p3ng/oddr/norse hitting you. Thats two 40 man tags and two tags with less than 20 members(several allies in the block were not able to hit you the first couple days). XP of potential lands on fat Asc planets was taken into account tho, and is something you didn't consider in your calculations. As for keeping value(not crashing), that could have happened in def aswell and was unfortunate but it's not something we'd take into calculation when plotting out a strategy.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Last edited by DrunkenViking; 18 Jul 2015 at 14:39.
DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote