View Single Post
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 01:28   #34
Chunderbunny

Chunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Decisions Decisions Decisions

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Then just to throw in a whole more probelms for me, they have invited someone from the Russian Embassy and someone from the Japanese Embassy. So should be an interesting Presentation, either I highly offend someone with my views or Russia phones up Putin, Japan phones up Koizumi and im rushed off to Tokyo and Moscow for diplomatic talks.
Oh the Japanese will be there. I change what I said....

1. Make sure you mutter a lot, profusely apologise about ever even being there, and say sorry a lot
2. Make sure theres nameplates at every seat
3. Don't really come to any conclusion, but make sure you have a strong schedule! Even if this schedule is nonsense, you must have it, and it must be carried out and not deviated from
4. Don't interact with the audience, and avoid any situation that may require some kind of spontaneous thought
5. Go out and get pissed afterwards and talk about the stuff that most people would be capable of discussing sober....
Chunderbunny is offline   Reply With Quote