Thread: Ffs
View Single Post
Unread 18 Apr 2007, 14:47   #31
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Ffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
If people wanted to kill me there's numerous ways they could do it without any problem, so if I believed they were likely to do me harm then I'd be paranoid already.
That's point I am trying to make.

If a Nutter is going to kill, he is still going to kill. The fact he can't buy a gun won't stop him.

Also onto the whole street cred thing of a gun, you are dealing with people who don't care whether you are don vito corleone or a nerd, as long as you have money they will supply you a gun.

Most people know someone who knows someone who knows someone who can get you a gun.