Thread: Ffs
View Single Post
Unread 18 Apr 2007, 10:42   #20
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Ffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
What person 'needs' a 22. calibre handgun?
That's a worrying way to approach issues like this imho. There are lots of things you don't need and while I appreciate guns are a different kettle of fish I would still prefer not to pose the question that way.

I'd agree that dealing with the social issues is a better option than just banning guns (although they're not mutually exclusive obviously). Switzerland has a large number of legal firearms in circulation yet their murder rate is lower than ours.

I don't want a gun, but I'm not particularly bothered by the idea of my neighbours having guns. If people wanted to kill me there's numerous ways they could do it without any problem, so if I believed they were likely to do me harm then I'd be paranoid already.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote