Thread: Ffs
View Single Post
Unread 18 Apr 2007, 02:52   #8
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Ffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Someone is bowling alone.
No.

I will not let you do this.

Your petty hatred and childishness will not derail my thread.

Your words are moronic for two reasons:
1) They are utterly utterly tasteless and serve only to demonstrate what an unfeeling wretch you are; a base low-life worthy of nothing but scorn and contempt.

2) They will goad our American readership with anger at your in-human patheticness and distract them from the real message.

All you want to do is hurt our American posters, or perhaps seem clever - although such an appearance is well beyond you.

What matters much much more than your ego is these massacres and stopping another such tragedy occuring.