Thread: Ffs
View Single Post
Unread 18 Apr 2007, 01:02   #2
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Ffs

Guns don't kill people.

I agree though, they should be banned. But the logistics of it in the USA and that piece of paper called the constituion (which americans seem to refer to when it suits) will mean that the gun will long live supreme in the US of A.

Even if guns were banned though it doesn't prvent someone from getting a gun. I am sure if we all put our mind to it we could get a gun on the streets of the UK.

Luckily British gun trends show that people don't really fire them (as bullets are too expensive here) they use them to show off.

A question for you Yahwe. If guns were banned in the states, do you believe that he wouldn't have committed the mass murder. I am inclined to think that he would have attempted it regardless, although the outcome wouldn't have been quite so terrible.