Thread: Espionage
View Single Post
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 02:10   #8
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Espionage

I am one of the biggest oponents to the suggested changes, mostly because it removes scans the way it is now. I do think that cov op needs to be done something with. My biggest irritation is that cov op to reduce others security.. I dont know how many have used that one... But putting scans and cov ops into the same "bracket" and as far as I know removing the jpscan and doing radical changes with the scan system is something I am against. In the initial suggestion from Appocomaster one of the suggestion was to remove the ability to jpscan unless you were eta 4 or less from the target planet. This would make it alot harder on alot of people, and also make alliance coordination tougher.

Also, critisising people for going distorter whore is totally and utter shite. It is an option within the rules and if some newb without an alliance isnt able to scan someone, then he should go for more amps.

The system as it is now allready permits the possibilities to do a good round without an alliance. There was alot of people in smaller, or without any alliances in the top 100 the last round so with time and dedication is it fully possible to do good without an ally.

Last edited by Kargool; 27 Dec 2005 at 02:27.
Kargool is offline   Reply With Quote