View Single Post
Unread 22 Oct 2010, 08:38   #24
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Comparetheallyname.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnate View Post
this is the most upsetting thread in many many years. whoever is actually in charge of pa (if anyone is) should get their ****ing act in gear and take control of this ridiculous situation.

everyone involved in the decision regarding the forced renaming and then decision to change the name to something else that requested to voluntarily remove themselves from the PA team, or be removed.
Well, I'll be off then. bye

Now I've left the PA Team:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
If they ok'd the 2nd name, then its no-longer you at fault as you had the name cleared by them.. So even if after a discuess between the MH's that your name was unacceptable, they should of offered you another chance to rename.
Despite the fact that the MH said that they'd rename unacceptable names without consulting, and so by consulting they were already showing leniency?

Quote:
I really dont understand why the MH insist on making there job so much harder by forcing the community to absolutly hate them.

Its beyond a joke now, its every single round where they do something absolutly stupid at least once to annoy a huge portion of the active community. I wouldnt mind if the community was annoyed at somebody cheating, as those cases tend to swing either way (such as the elviz+eksero ship farming end of round thing) where no matter what they do, someones going to be annoyed but this is a clear cut WTF.
I don't see how renaming an alliance not even in the top 10 "annoys a huge portion of the active community". I see that, despite all the suggestions that the MH should rename things last round, now they're doing it it's causing more complaints. I'm sure that the MH definitely set out to annoy as many people as they could by renaming this alliance when a mixture of people made complaints about it. To be honest, googling didn't help, especially when there was confusion about the resulting facebook page for a while.

On a personal level, I can't quite see how random violence to animals is that funny, and with all of the suggestions for replacements being similarly "<animal> <physical aggression>", the alliance does appear to have a one track mind on the issue and what they find funny.

I have to single out Crowly for praise though, in his general conduct throughout this issue. If he ever posts on this thread, I will pos rep him.