View Single Post
Unread 23 Jul 2006, 22:19   #78
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Double Standards

Since when does the rule of support planets apply to scanners out of tag. Every alliance in here plays with scanners out of tag, and i have never seen closures for it before. But now, when said scanners start to wreak havoc by covert opping other planets, they are suddenly support planets? Just how? What is the criteria by which scanning for an alliance is not supporting them, but on the other side, covert opping for an alliance is?
On the other side, there is no way you can say a covert opper is benefitting one alliance. You can mostly say said he's hurting an alliance.
If i were to cov-op 1up planets all the time, would that make me a support planet for exilition? or for omen? or for subh? or basically for every other alliance in the game. And if you close me for it, then you pretty much would have to close every single planet without an alliance that does anything to harm any other planet. Moreover, how can a mh close a planet for hitting mainly one other alliance? Which authority does he have for saying who a covert opper may or may not hit. It really doesn't matter where he got his intel from, be it exilition, omen or whatever.
And i find it very amusing that a planet comes to the multihunter to get a covert opper closed, when what it really should be doing is buying security centers and putting security as priority. But i guess that would be unfair

In my opinion, this is one big faux pas from the multi hunters.