View Single Post
Unread 23 Jul 2006, 20:16   #53
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Double Standards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
If you're going to resort to "I want proof! Where's your evidence?!" then I can't be bothered to continue this discussion with you Germania.
Please don't. You are now only confirming something thats been evident in all your posts on this thread, you dont care what the actual facts are.

Quote:
As I said in my above post, the main benefit/advantage of hiding your members is that when the time comes, you can choose the ones with the highest score to join your tag.
This has nothing to do with the support planet rule.

Quote:
So by your logic, if all those scanners/covoppers had made a nice little alliance called "WE HATE 1UP AND WILL COVOP THEM ALL DAY LONG" then it'd be perfectly legal and allowed? But because they aren't tagged up anywhere it's cheating?

I see.
If by 'my logic' you mean something completely different than what I actually said...

I was pointing out that just attacking with someone doesnt make you a support planet Ill let you figure out how you translated that into a point about an alliance of cov-oppers.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse