Thread: Leadership
View Single Post
Unread 12 Dec 2006, 17:32   #92
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Leadership

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I'm curious about Nihilum.

Who's in it? Is it all new players? Or is it mostly PA players who've brought a few friends from WoW into PA? Will they be playing next round as Nihilum, or are they moving into other alliances?

I'm mainly asking because I know a couple of Nihilum out of PA, and I found it weird seeing their name here. A bit like when you see someone from university wandering around your hometown, or something.
I know Hude was in the tag, and apparantely he hates WoW, so I doubt the tag was actual Nihilum WoW players.
NitinA said that they were, but Cartman has stated that it was "a joke", so its safe to assume that they are just regular eXilition players who have played with eXi before and played in Nihilum.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote