Thread: Leadership
View Single Post
Unread 11 Dec 2006, 11:26   #79
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Leadership

I don't think there is a major problem with eXilition merging. I doubt it would make all that much difference. eXilition probably would have won without the merge.

At the end of the day it is not eXilition merging that ensured the victory. It was the complete and utter disregard of them from tick 72. When they made it clear they were going for the win, it was not there fault. It was alliances and people (much like myself) who didn't do a great lot to stop it.

You can't blame eXilition, for yourselves being shit at hitting them.

Last edited by pig; 11 Dec 2006 at 14:44.
pig is offline   Reply With Quote