Thread: Leadership
View Single Post
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 14:17   #76
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Leadership

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
There's a difference between starting a tag next round when you guys have announced that you won't play and the way you guys played this round. You said that you'd be playing with a "small core" which was around 30 people, knowing that you were likely to recruit etc, and knowing that your core consists of good players, I predicted that you would win.
Making predictions based on your past performances is totally just because your players had proven to be competent.
You didn't know anything. You still don't know anything. You don't have a clue what eXilition's "core" is, even I don't. Players move all over the place and more than ever before did for R19 because we'd set our sights lower. It doesn't make a difference what an alliance is telling you. For all you know eXilition will win Round 20. You don't know! Your prediction was ridiculous.

Quote:
Mac founded eXi in round 13, he was HC when they won their first round.
As you said at the R18 EORC, eXilition were playing without making many political decisions, so the HC just had to deal wiht internal affairs/tech stuff etc.
He was one of four HCs, my understanding has always been that it was run similar to R15. And he hasn't played planetarion since. You're Mac's biggest fan if you think that means he was destined to bring a victory six rounds later.

Kaifux and myself were the only members of the command making those decisions in R18.

Quote:
The problem is the fact that the 6 players in the Nihilum tag were, in fact, eXilition players who were planning to merge into eXilition. One of your past HCs has stated that this merge wasn't for ranks but due to eXilition's links to Nihilum in WoW, which is a pile of shite.
What? NitinA and Cartman probably don't have a great idea what Nihilum is about and neither do you. The alliances merged because they wanted to play together. You're best idea of what the alliance is/was is from what I tell you. If you'd taken notice of the alliance during the round you'd have noticed about 12 players played in the tag at different times and half of them had never played Planetarion before, two of the new players ended up in eXilition and they were friends from WoW.

edit: if you want to bore me further, do it in pm, this has nothing to do with the topic.

Last edited by bwtmc; 10 Dec 2006 at 14:42.
bwtmc is offline   Reply With Quote