Thread: Leadership
View Single Post
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 12:59   #55
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Leadership

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
i cba discussing this with 1ups.. as u clearly feel now that we have overtaken u in rep and u need to drag us down by flaming our win (like u have done the other 3 times we have won aswell) when we had 3/3 wins against u .. u flamed our breaktimes and that it was to easy when taking a break.. and now we play 2 in a row and u flame us for merging (when it was 6 persons which was kept in another tag instead of as apps, which is basically the same as keeping 6 planets out of tag...)
U might be winning the AD battles(as most of us cba) but atleast we prove ourself where it really counts.. on the battlefield...
Actually I'd say that eXilition have had the public support for a few rounds now. I am anti-eXilition, I'm not going to deny that. I could go into why this is, but I won't. Maybe its partly 1up's arrogance, maybe its your good politics work, but over the last few rounds people have been more on eX's side than any other, at the end of the day I'm going to say due to fear.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote