View Single Post
Unread 21 Apr 2017, 17:17   #229
Advantix

Advantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the rough
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
That you received the majority of the fleets launched on an attack which had 5 norse, 5 HR, 2 asta, 1 rainbow, 1 ult and 2 alliance unknown targets open is not in itself an indication of the HCs intention to target you specifically, but rather the fatness of your members, presenting attractive targets to our members!

Unless you are suggesting we T.A.? Which Im sure you agree is too much hassle.

If your FR/DE was fleet caught by our CR then that is again not a sign of our evil intention, but of your member's carelessness - it is very difficult to plan a catch with heavy ships because they appear before you land - so you can recall out of it. (I dont actually remember the event, it cant have landed, but im presuming we cant have caught you with CO because we only built CO facing FR/DE in large numbers in response to fighting you and Ult)
It was CO vs FR.

Well, we tried to talk with booji as you saw me posting the log earlier and p3ng responded with Ptargetting.

That brings me back to my original post, that you shouldnt ptarget smalltag t300.