View Single Post
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 18:26   #20
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: For those who know what I'm talking about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Its 4 wimmins, myself and a gay guy.

this totally disproves my theory that you have only been invited because they all think you are gay.

TOTALLY DISPROVES

Just because the only other male these 4 women are prepared to share a room with is gay. and of course the fact that 4 women seldom enjoy sharing a room with a man they think is straight. this means nothing.

I think you'll make a lovely couple.