View Single Post
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 07:31   #35
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Premiership] Rovers a shitty team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Compare Blackburns spending (-income from player sales ofc) the last 3 seasons, and Wengers, and Im not sure you will find Wenger spending more. They might not be a big city, but they certainly got money from the fund left by the billionaire supporting em.
I'm not sure you'd find Wenger spending more, but I am sure that you'd find Blackburn selling more.

In the last 3 seasons, Arsenal have spent £18m (not including the undisclosed transfers of Van Persie, Lehmann and Almunia) and received £7.2m back.

Blackburn have spent £19m (not including the transfer of Emerton) and received £23.2m back (not including the selling of Dunn).

Arsenal are £7m down from their transfers, at least. Blackburn are £4m up from their transfers, at least.

Yep, that sure looks like the work of Jack Walker's money, if any of it actually is left.

Quote:
They should have had atleast 3 players sent of. I cant see us loosing 11 against 8 (I belive your refering to the scandalous 2-0 in the Premiership, not the League Cup match). You need to join JC in the search for some vision.
Oh please. Arsenal, for a long time, have been pretty universally regarded as a team with plenty of flair, but a distinct nasty side.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote