View Single Post
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 20:40   #3
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: [Premiership] Rovers a shitty team?

Laughing on the internet.

Did you go? Did you get stuck on the M4, i dont really give a shit just thought i'ld be polite and ask.

Seems Wenger and some of his players also complained about our tactics, now there's a first, Wenger complaining about something!

We outplayed you for the first 30 minutes and large parts of the 2nd half bar the 50 passes you put together at one point to get absolutely nowhere. In the last 10 minutes we had 3 strikers on and only 3 at the back, we most definietly went for goals so i havent got a clue what you are on about. You didnt get 3 goals because of your brilliance, you got the last 2 goals because we were attacking.

We didnt foul many of your players, they dived constantly. Viera doesnt mind handing out a few big tackles but as soon as someone comes near him he falls down like he's been shot and then lies there until the player is given a yellow, its a disgrace. This isnt a ****ing womens came, you should be able to take a bit of physical contact.

What exactly is wrong with our tactics anyway? We are just about out of a relegation battle now so have been scarpping for points as best we can, we battle hard, we go for every challenge and we dont give up. Do you expect us to pussy foot around and give all your players the time and space they need to rip us apart? People throw the same complaint at Bolton just because they cant cope with the physical side of the game. I have the same thoughts as Sam Allardyce, i love it when i see my players (Dickov especially) challenging and beating a 6ft 3 inch defender who then protests because someone dared to challenge him.

You need some glasses btw. Your player ran into Todd, it was accidental. I would have loved him to have floored Viera when he complained at him though.

Is that the best we can do? How far up your own ass can you get? We are down in the lower parts of the Premiership playing the 2nd place team and we held you to 1-0 until the closing parts of the game. Our back 5 consisted of 4 free transfers and Lucas Neill at a few hundred thousand. The rest of our team wasnt put together from all that much more. Van Persie on his own cost more than our starting 11.

Oh and Dicko shouldnt have been ruled offside when he was clear through on goal at 0-0.

Last edited by JC; 16 Apr 2005 at 20:55.
JC is offline   Reply With Quote