View Single Post
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 16:43   #33
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [games] Oblivion, the sequel to Morrowind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
No it isnt, I'm fairly sure all the monsters didnt level along with you in Morrowind/Daggerfall.
They did to some extent, it's just more obvious here. Thankfully, the community for these games can be relied upon to fix a fair amount of the idiocy of Bethesda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I have to say that i think this is very silly and will prevent me bothering to buy the game.

edit: thanks for brining it to our attention gordon
There's a mod out already to change it.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote