View Single Post
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 10:24   #126
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: lost 650 million res and PA HQ are liers!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuz
I said in that post that i didn't consider this a crime, or cheating
So if I smash your head in with a baseball bat, and don't consider that a crime, or murder, I shouldn't be punished?

It's not a simple case of storing resources in the wrong place. It's keeping your score down artificially without actually having to sacrifice score, allowing you to hit planets that are smaller than you otherwise would have been able to hit. It's circumventing a rule that the game enforces and that you yourself stated that you did indeed encounter.

And the death penalty? Don't be such a drama queen. You broke the legally binding agreement with PA Team, and you're damn lucky they're choosing to continue providing you with a game account despite not having to do so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Thunderball
Well, then we can delete a lot of people since many knew it..
Everyone abusing the bug could indeed be deleted - PA Team has decided that that would be too harsh and removed the excess resources instead. It's just that not everyone goes onto the forums to whine about how they were punished for cheating.