View Single Post
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 10:21   #125
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light
Re: lost 650 million res and PA HQ are liers!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk100
Judging by the comments ppl has given me in PMs over the last 24 hours I have gotten exacly the sympathy I expected to get... I expected no sympathy at all on these forums as I know very well how it works here... The flaming- and probagandamachines are running here and very many ppl follows the mass. It has always been like that and will most likely always be like that.
I didn't expect anyone to stand up and defend me officialy since it would be to risk defending a person who is accused for cheating which noone would dare to do officialy (maybe because they are wimps and maybe just because they can't handle the eventual critics they might get. Not that it matters too much for me though since their support in a PM is just as good for me as their support here on the forums.

cbk
Then why the hell did you post it on the forums in the first place? It's pretty lame throwing this one on the 'flaming- and porbagandamachines'-pile. This is a discussion forum, things get discussed, and if you post something fishy and try to defend your cause to no matter what extent, you can damn well expect people to fry your ass for it.