View Single Post
Unread 5 Jul 2010, 11:01   #241
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
I really doubt Spain will be able to stop this Germany.
I'm guessing Spain will be harder to beat than England or Argentina, but they'll probably lose 2-1 or 2-0 to Germany.
Though Muller not being able to play makes them a bit weaker, they have a great bench and no doubt they can replace him.

It's also looking good for my neighbours to the north, I's great for Uruguay that they managed to get this far, but they probably won't make it to the finals without Suarez, Lugano, Fuccile ...

If it comes to a Holland - Germany final I hope Germany wins caus they've been the best team at this world cup
Up until now they have been the best team, hands down. But the team that wins in the end will be the best team :-)

Spain can beat Germany if Torres is in shape and if Spain can play their favourite game. Don't forget they beat this German squad a few months ago during a friendly.

But like I said, Spain will have to improve their game drastically. The German play actually favours Spain. They give their opponent space and they don't press that hard, which is what Spain wants.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote