Thread: Are you Agile?
View Single Post
Unread 17 Mar 2007, 16:22   #2
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are you Agile?

I really hate tags like this being assigned to processes or tasks, its the executive branch trying to understand programmers the only way they can I geuss.

That aside I'm not professionally involved in programming so tags like this are meaningless anyway.

After reading the description though I would say my development cycles are very much as described, but most of that just seems plane logic to me. Good software is always the result of something that has been soak tested and built little bits at a time over a long period. The waterfall method as described could result in an inferior product because chances are most of the process was rushed in order to meet some arbitry deadline.