View Single Post
Unread 24 Apr 2005, 04:11   #16
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Opera 8 Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
You know Opera is restarting my animated gif whenever I scroll it out of view and back into it. That's kind of annoying, I don't want to see the same frame over and over again. ;|
I find it particularly handy, as it allows you to see animated .gif files as a whole when you get to them, rather than scrolling into one that is already halfway finished. Obviously this is less important for avatars than animated .gif files which actually tell a story or something.